"Students and teachers learned so much!"
- GREENFIELD UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT - MIGRANT ED. PROGRAM, Bakersfield, CA
"The presenter did an excellent job engaging the students and adapting as necessary."
- Boys & Girls Club of Lake County, Waukegan, IL
"A very interesting show!"
- Riverdale Elementary - Junior High School, Mount Blanchard, OH
"This was the first time we had this assembly and just loved it. The children were tuned in and loved the interaction with the presenter. Who knows, we may have an architect in the making?"
- Saint Peter Lutheran School, North Judson, IN
"The kids of Kingsley Elementary had a super time globetrotting with Ms. Blaize! The interactive demonstrations not only allowed many children to actively take part but effectively reinforced the concepts of strong shapes, simple tools, and grand ideas springing from the everyday. The overview of the Golden Ratio followed by images contrasting buildings that followed the rule and those that did not follow the rule was very effective. The buttressing of the notion that everyone has great ideas combined with the tools provided during the assembly is sure to produce some fantastic creations when they get home!"
- Kingsley Elementary School, Downers Grove, IL